Error on dashboard page

Kirill

24 Mar, 2014 10:46 AM

Hello

On /dashboard i see following error:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at ASP._Page_Views_Shared_Activities__RepositoryBundleCommitted_cshtml.Execute() in d:\projects\hglab\src\HgLab\Views\Shared\Activities_RepositoryBundleCommitted.cshtml:line 9 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.RenderPartialExtensions.RenderPartial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model) at ASP._Page_Areas_Dashboard_Views_Dashboard_Dashboard_cshtml.Execute() in d:\projects\hglab\src\HgLab\Areas\Dashboard\Views\Dashboard\Dashboard.cshtml:line 32 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.StartPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.ViewResultBase.ExecuteResult(ControllerContext context) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass1c.b__19() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultFilter(IResultFilter filter, ResultExecutingContext preContext, Func1 continuation) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionResultWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList1 filters, ActionResult actionResult) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) at HgLab.Core.Framework.Web.HgLabControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) in d:\projects\hglab\src\HgLab.Core\Framework\Web\HgLabControllerBase.cs:line 86 at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClass6.<>c__DisplayClassb.b__5() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.<>c__DisplayClass1.b__0() at System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.<>c__DisplayClasse.b__d() at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Do you have idea how to fix this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Anton Gogolev on 24 Mar, 2014 01:09 PM

Kirill,

Did this error occur out of the blue or you've done any server-side repository manipulation?

2. 2 Posted by Kirill Kovalenk... on 24 Mar, 2014 02:02 PM

Hello

I changed previously created repository. I didnt know how to register
    existing repository so i create new and overwrite it with my repo.

As i remember, error appears not immediatly after this change.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Anton Gogolev on 24 Mar, 2014 02:50 PM

I believe this is the issue here.

You will need to delete the repository from HgLab, then copy over a newer version of the repository to HGLAB_HOME_DIRECTORY\repositories\mainline\PROJECT_SLUG\REPOSITORY_NAME and then add it back again with the same name.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

03 Aug, 2022 01:49 PM
05 Jul, 2022 07:01 PM
28 Mar, 2022 04:42 PM